Are you planning to pursue a career in the nursing sector? But confused, what degree program should you choose? If yes, we have something for you. A bsc degree in nursing is one of the ideal courses to start your career in the nursing field. Nursing is known as one of the most noble and respected professions in the world.
If you’re looking for colleges for Bsc Nursing in Coimbatore, Cheran College for Nursing is the ideal college for you to start your career. It has various degrees in nursing to offer you. Students can choose the specialization as per their interests.
To get an overview of the Bsc Nursing degree, read this blog till the end, as it contains multiple pieces of information related to Bsc Nursing and its advantages for graduates.
|Table of Contents|
● What is a Bsc Nursing Degree all about?
● Few facts about Bsc Nursing
● Basic Eligibility for Bsc nursing In India
● Syllabus of Bsc Nursing
● How to apply for a Bsc Nursing?
● Benefits of Purse Bsc in Nursing
What is Bsc Nursing Degree All About?
Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bsc Nursing is the world’s most popular and notable degree course. Bsc Nursing in Coimbatore is a 3-year undergraduate program provided with the aim to create skilled and empathetic professionals for public welfare. As you know, doctors are regarded as God and so Nurses are the right hand of doctors. They both collaboratively work for mankind.
The curriculum of the best Bsc nursing colleges in Tamilnadu covers various aspects of nursing, including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, psychology, microbiology, community health nursing, medical-surgical nursing, pediatric nursing, psychiatric nursing, and obstetric and gynaecological nursing, among others.
Few Facts about Bsc Nursing
|Full Form of Bsc Nursing||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Course Duration||3 Year|
|Mode of Admission||Merit and Entrance|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Higher Education Option after Bsc Nursing||MSc Nursing, DCCN, Diploma in CVT|
|Job Options after Bsc Nursing||Nurse Manager, Mental Nurse, Nursing Tutor|
|Average Fees of Bsc Nursing||1-2 LPA|
|Average Salary||2-4 LPA|
|Best College for Bsc Nursing||AIIMS, Cheran College for Nursing, BHU, IP University|
Basic Eligibility for Bsc Nursing in India
If students want to take admission to the best Bsc nursing colleges in Coimbatore, they need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary education or equivalent examination from any recognized board or institution. This typically means completing 10+2 years of education with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as the main subjects.
- Most institutions require candidates to have a minimum aggregate score in their higher secondary education. The specific minimum marks required may vary, but it is typically around 50% to 60% in science subjects.
- There is usually an age limit for BSc Nursing in Coimbatore. In most cases, candidates should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission. The upper age limit may vary depending on the institution and the country.
- Candidates are required to meet certain medical fitness criteria to ensure they can perform the duties of a nurse effectively. They may need to undergo a medical examination and provide a fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Some institutions or countries may require candidates to appear for specific entrance examinations for admission to BSc Nursing programs. These entrance exams assess the candidate’s knowledge in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The format and syllabus of the entrance exam may vary.
- Depending on the institution or country, candidates may need to demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction, usually English. They may be required to provide proof of English language proficiency through tests like IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). If students are planning to pursue their Bsc nursing in Tamilnadu, they must have basic knowledge of the regional language.
Syllabus of Bsc Nursing
During the Bsc Nursing degree course, students come across various subjects such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, psychology, microbiology and so on. The syllabus of private nursing colleges in Tamilnadu is based on advanced technology and hospital requirements.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd year|
|English Anatomy Physiology Nutrition Psychology Nursing Foundation Biochemistry Introduction to Computers||SociologyPharmacologyPathologyGeneticsMicrobiology Medical-Surgical NursingEnvironment ScienceCommunity Health Nursing-I||Medical Surgical Nursing Mental Health Nursing Child Health Nursing Communication and Educational TechnologyInternship|
How to apply for a Bsc Nursing Course?
To apply for the best private nursing colleges in Coimbatore, students need to apply online by visiting the college’s official website. With the following steps, you can easily apply for the Bsc nursing course at Cheran College of Nursing;
- Visit the Cheran College of Pharmacy website and click on the apply button
- After clicking on the apply button, register yourself by giving your name and phone number
- In the third step, fill the application form carefully and click on the submit button
- Pay the application fee and save the application form for your future use
Benefits of Pursue Bsc in Nursing
Being one of the most popular bachelor degrees, Bsc Nursing provides tons of benefits. As we all know, this degree prepares students for public welfare, thus the need for young and skilled Bsc Nursing degree holders never ends. Pursuing Bsc nursing in Coimbatore provides you with the following advantages;
- Respected Profession: Nursing is the most respected profession in the world. Nurses are supposed to provide medicine to patients and moreover provide emotional support. They not only cure patients physically but also cure them emotionally. This is the reason that nurses are treated as God.
- Never Ending Demand: The demand for young and experienced Bsc Nursing degree holders is never going to end. As we have seen during the covid pandemic, there was a massive global demand for doctors and nurses as they are the only ones who can deal with such a drastic pandemic. So it is clear that this profession will never shut down even if others won’t work.
- Provide global opportunities to work: Once you complete your Bsc nursing in Coimbatore, you can apply in various foreign countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc. to work as a professional nurse, floor in charge, and more profile.
- Offer a handsome salary package: In both government and private sector, Bsc nursing degree holders earn lakhs. This profession is highly job oriented and provides an attractive salary. The average starting salary package of Bsc nursing graduates in India is 2-3 LPA. As you gain experience, your package will get double or triple. Thus, investing in this course is a good option for your bright future.
BSc nursing is a professional degree in the field of nursing and medical science. It offers plenty of career opportunities to the degree. Thus, if anybody is planning to pursue Bsc Nursing in Coimbatore, Chean College for Nursing is definitely the ideal choice. So, enrol today and get your dream degree in your hands.
- Can I take admission to Bsc Nursing with a science stream?
If you want to take admission to the Bsc Nursing Course, you must have completed your 10+2 with the Science stream. As the course required the core knowledge of biology, math, anthropology, microbiology and much more.
- Which job profiles are open for Bsc Nursing graduates?
Bsc Nursing course offers multiple job opportunities such as Staff Nurse, Industrial Nurse, Military Nurse, Supervisor, Psychiatric Nurse, homecare Nurse, ICU Nurse and more.
- Can I open my nursing home or clinic after Bsc Nursing?
With relevant work experience and qualifications, a Bsc Nursing degree holder can open their clinic under the appointment of a qualified doctor.
- Which is the best College for Nursing in India?
Cheran College for Nursing is the best nursing college in Tamilnadu, India. It is best known for its quality education, qualified faculty and campus placement.